HRM & exercise log

Options
I recently bought a NB HRM and love it! Only problem is that when I log in my exercise on here it says I burned less calories then my HRM....how do I get this so it's right? I'm busting my butt only to have some of it not count :-( Either way I'm still going to use the HRM. Won't this mess up my amount of exercise calories I earn if there is a difference between MFP and my HRM?? Thank you~ Trisha

Replies

• Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    When you pick your exercise category for the day, you can manually change both the number of minutes you did the exercise as well as the calories burned. Just delete what is in the little box and enter what your HRM says.
  • Nelly711
    Nelly711 Posts: 52
    Options
    I enter what my HRM says. I feel it's more accurate, and I'm comfortable with the readings it puts out.
  • sharaleeb
    sharaleeb Posts: 32
    Options
    I always change the calories burned to what my hrm says, even though sometimes mfp is more I think my hrm is accurate to my burn
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Under exercise go into my exercises and create an exercise and put in what the HRM says, its more accurate as it uses your age etc to calculate your calories.