30 day Shred Question (sorry if it's already been asked!)

Options
Ok, so I got my 30DS DVD today. Have just finished my first attempt at day 1 level 1. (Legs are like jelly and I want to die, if you really want to know!) So what I would like to know is, how do I log this in my excercise diary? I have tried as some threads suggested, to log it as strength training general or weight training general, but it keeps coming up as not recognised. Any ideas guys? Thanks in advance. :wink:

Replies

• sacfrazier
    Options
    I log it as circuit training! Stick with it--my legs were sorest the 3rd day, but it'll get better.
  • Jenksb
    Jenksb Posts: 7
    Options
    It depends on weight and height and what not. For me, i burned 280 cals (hrm).
  • angdrusso
    angdrusso Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here - circuit training. And my legs hurt too until about day 4!! Keep going! Its all worth it in the end x
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    I created an exercise called JM Ripped in 30, under cardiovascular. I wear a heart monitor when I work out so I log how many minutes and calories I burned. When you type it in, you may say nothing found do you want to create a exercise and just go from there.

Good Luck :)
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I created an exercise called JM Ripped in 30, under cardiovascular. I wear a heart monitor when I work out so I log how many minutes and calories I burned. When you type it in, you may say nothing found do you want to create a exercise and just go from there.

Good Luck :)

This is what I've done.

My legs and butt hurt all over when I started level 2...keep up the good work!

Oh, I burn about 230-250 each time I do it. I weight about 145 and am 5'3"...female. Just for comparison purposes - I don't know what your stats are.
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the quick replies! It worked logging it as circuit training, thank you. You know, it's not even that my legs are sore as such...it's more that if I attempt to walk, they just sort of fold up! :laugh: If it wasn't for the red sweaty complexion (niiice!) people would think I was drunk!
    Right, I'm off to take my 'before' pics, so that I have something to look forward to at the end. Thanks again folks. :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • starryeyedsnoozer
    starryeyedsnoozer Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It does get so much easier, I couldnt believe how hard D1L1 was - I'm 'ish' fit and fairly used to high impact aerobic dvds!! I'm L1 day 6 today and I could get through the whole thing without wanting to die just now. I'm thinking that in the next couple of days I'll be ready to go to L2 and I'll have the jelly legs all over again!! Stick with it!