Xenical

Options
Anyone used it?

Hmmmmmmm

Replies

• sexipepsi
    sexipepsi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've used it in the past and to bee honest my experience with it was not as successful as onemight hope. You see the thing is that the tabs cost quite a bit and the amount your supposed to take....well let's just say I was unable to keep it up. But to be fair a friend of mine used it and well from her experience, she would take the tabs with the major meal of the day, typically lunch. She would have a very light breakfast, lunch and then a very light dinner. She had reduced her carb intake and well I guess it was ineveitable that she would lose the weight. In her case there are just too many variables for me to say outright that the Xenical caused the weight loss or if it was any number of other things she did. Btw she lost 50lbs ; ) But I must warn you if you take the tabs with a meal that has a very high fat content that fat is going to be excreted and well it could cause gas, running and well just geneal discomfort. I figure it's one of those things that you really have to weigh the side effects over the positive gains. Gd luck!!!!
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    My mam was on this to kick start her diet. They only gave it to her for 12mths. It does work as it only allows so much absortion of fat intake. That was a while back now but she's managing to lose weight without it but not without her ups and downs.

At the end of the day its sheer willpower and determination that gets to where you wanna be even though its very hard to do.

I'm just glad she has done it on her own without relying on such aids.

good luck