I'm new to MFP! add me I need encouragement. This is hard!

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am excited to be new on MFP... I have seen how this website has helped my sister lose so much weight. Now I am hoping it leads me in the right directions. Of course, This is my 100th diet but this time it feels different. I want my life back. I feel like I have lost mosts of my teen and twenties life and I want to enjoy my late twenties and beyond!!! There is so much stuff I have wanted to do and my weight does not allow it. I am in need of encouragement and support please add me Beautifulat28 ... I have a twin sister, a great family and tons of friends that I want to be around for years to come!!

Replies

• saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    Glad to have you! This is a great tool. The message boards really help. We just started a 3o day shred challenge if you would like to join.

God bless
    Heather
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    the different thing about MFP is that it isnt a diet. It is a lifestyle...check out my one year success story in my signature below (it says how I lost weight)

Good luck and welcome!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's definitely a journey and this is a great place to do it at!!! I'll add you!
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi :flowerforyou:

Welcome aboard! You have done the first and most important step, and that is joining! You CAN do this!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Don't look at it as a diet, look at it as a new lifestyle choice. Anyone can be healthy, especially you! Best of luck!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    the different thing about MFP is that it isnt a diet. It is a lifestyle...

Jinx!
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Adding you!

Welcome!!!! This is an awesome site and you are going to LOVE it!
    :bigsmile:
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    joining mfp was definitely a great start to getting your life back! this place is awesome and everyone is crazy supportive of each other. i love it soo much!
  • FatBastard6135
    Options
    Welcome!!

This is great, one of the better sites I have used and so far a lot of friendly people here to support one another along the way .. You can send an invite if you would like! :smile:

GOOD LUCK!
  • WaistMgmt
    Options
    You can do it. I will add you.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    welcome! this site is fab! adding you!