Options
hi, i just joined yesterday and although i had worked-out all my life with sports and just working out for fun i was not aware the amount of food i was putting into my body. I also thought well, i worked out then i can eat pretty much anything i want. Also i am not as active as i was in high school with practice everyday of the week and being in school for 8 hrs a day reduces that urge to snack. Since i have started college i have put on almost fifteen pounds in four years which i a slow but steady gain. I want to stop that gain in its tracks and get to my high school weight by the end of the summer and having a new start going into the graduate program. I also have a question about exercise, last year i had done the workout series called INSANITY, which it is just that, it is insane, and i definitely found some pros to that program, i was a lot more cut and toned, so i figured i would start this program at the beginning of May with my new calorie goals and see if i see better results. I am going to stay positive so i think i am going to see a better change then last time. My overall question is does anybody do this workout and if so do you know the calories burned for each exercise. I do not own a heart monitor or anything to tell me my calories. I need help! thank you. Happy eating and living a health lifestyle. Sasha

Replies

• vshomachuk
    Options
    how do you think you are going to do it.
  • brat4life
    brat4life Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sasha! I haven't done the insanity program but just wanted to say hello! :)
  • millie_vanilli
    millie_vanilli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome (although I'm pretty new also!). Could you tell a little bit about this insanity program of yours, sounds pretty interesting.. :) what kind of workout is it?
  • sashadixon22
    Options
    thank you brat4life :)....Insanity is a program that includes the instructor Shaun T and his own workout program. This program is made by BeachBody which also has programs you have probably heard of such as P90X, turbo fire, jam etc. and hip hop abs. It is a great program and definitely challenging, it is a 60 day workout plan with working out six days a week, the first month is crazy and the second month really pushes you to your limit. I really do it love it, but it is hard to dedicate myself to it in during the school year. I hope i can find an answer to how many calories i would burn a workout, it must be a lot because even after the warm-up you are sweating like a dog.

Sasha :)