New to this

AmieJoy
AmieJoy Posts: 2 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Amie. I am just getting started on the weightloss road today. I generally lack motivation and can use some support. Thanks!!

Replies

• I have the same problem. So I am with you.
  • This is my second week,its a fab site for motivation and advice, you will both love it, good luck on your weight loss journey, welcome to MFP, you can do it xxx
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    welcome & good luck.
  • Ash32b
    Ash32b Posts: 9
    Welcome & Good Luck!!! :)
  • Nenachaos
    Nenachaos Posts: 13
    Welcome and good luck if its any help motivation increases as you see progress I have lost a total of 42 llbs since november so if I can do it anyone can
  • Hi I am new and think this is a great site! I invited some friends and we are enjoying motivating one another! Anyone wants to add me I would be happy to encourage you!
  • AmieJoy
    AmieJoy Posts: 2 Member
    Wow that's a chunk of weight in 5 months. Way to go. I hope to have just a part of htat success.:smile:
  • Hi I'm Bea. I just started using MFP this week. I'm really enjoying tracking my exercise and food information. I'm still navigating all of the areas and seeing how they can help give me a better picture of my progress. I'm excited about using this site and look forward to reading blogs from other people on this weight loss journey.
This discussion has been closed.