Favorite Place to Indulge?

Options
yellowfairy
yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
So-
If you were to not care for one meal-where would you eat?

My personal favorite is Fogo de Chao for special occasions or just to The Texas Roadhouse for a normal meal.

What about you?

Replies

• simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Dixie Lee!! :)
  • LCong
    LCong Posts: 14
    Options
    Krispy Kream !!!!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    CHEESE CAKE FACTORY!

Pasta Carbonera (angel hair pasta in a white cream butter sauce with peas chicken and bacon)

and

Adam's peanut butter fudge ripple cheese cake!

all together almost 5000 calories!
  • daddyzgurl
    Options
    I know it's gross but Friendly's!!
  • heathershockley
    Options
    Fogo de chao is amazing!!! MMMM Brazilian bbq!
    Mine is Dadamibang... local sushi bar!
  • BillieDeacon
    Options
    I would so eat fajitas! And lots of cake and pudding! :)
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    TEXAS ROADHOUSE!!!
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Funny ... my first thought for indulging was a couple of tasty craft brews. I guess that is because I am a picky eater - never been a big fan of greasy, fatty foods. More of a fruit and veggies guy! ;-)

So, I will stick with my original thought ... Rock Bottom for a couple of tall, cold IPA's!
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ooohh...Fogo de Chao...good one

My others would be a good AYCE Korean BBQ, any BBQ institution in Lockhart TX (Smittys, Kreutz, Blacks) and the Wynn Buffet (and I generally hate buffets).
  • Pearcecat
    Pearcecat Posts: 68
    Options
    Here in Dublin, I would go to Tante Zoe's and have the gumbo...yum, yum.
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    I have always wanted to try Fogo De Chao, but have never had the chance. I guess my answer would be a Mexican Botana: Beef & Chicken Fajitas, Tortilla Chips, covered with grilled onions & peppers, and melted cheese. Served with rice, beans, and flour tortillas...Damn, now I want one...lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Mexican restaurant called, Hacienda. If it had 2,000 less calories I'd have the Poblano de Pollo smothered in cheese sauce every day. :love:
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Cafe rio
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    any place that has an endless bowl of tortilla chips & hot salsa along with ice cold beers.
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    I have always wanted to try Fogo De Chao, but have never had the chance. I guess my answer would be a Mexican Botana: Beef & Chicken Fajitas, Tortilla Chips, covered with grilled onions & peppers, and melted cheese. Served with rice, beans, and flour tortillas...Damn, now I want one...lol

Dang- That sounds wonderful..I'd love that also. Add in really hot- hot sauce and a little sour cream. Right on!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Any really good really random burger joint. I love burgers and the odder the better. Right now I am loving the boar burger at Crazee Burger crazeeburger.com. I also love Daddy-Os and Dannys Pub. Yum yum yum!!! Smash Burger is too good to be true and Five Guys makes me crazy greazy burgers. (they are so greasy you have to spell it with a z!!!) In and Out will never make my to die for burger joints, but I love them the same. Can't wait to try HoDads www.hodadies.com next week!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Pappadeux for some Mediteranean calamari, crawfish etoufee and their Pontrachrain fillet. mmmm
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Texas Roadhouse, Red Lobster, or Olive Garden
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    TGIF's!!! YUM!
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    A place called Aladdins! It's pretty healthy because everything is fresh but their falafel are fried and their hummus is swimming in olive oil ,yeah I know it's good fat, but at the end of the day going way over in calories is going over, whether it's healthy fat or not. Plus they have the best baklava!!!