Boxing 101 or Core Training - Which gets rid of "belly-fat"

Options
MarkNH
MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
Might try a "Boxing 101" or "Core Training" class tonight at my gym - maybe both since one follows the other . . . Which is better to help me loose the belly-fat ?

Replies

• AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    There is no way to spot loss through any one exercise. You're just going to have to exercise and watch your diet.
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    To lose fat I would reccomend the boxing! You can't spot reduce but cardio burns fat and eventually with enough cardio the belly fat will come off, it comes off from anywhere fat is stored...and that's pretty much everywhere, no specific spot. Core training is more along the lines of toning. Cardio to lose weight, strength to tone. This has worked for me anyway, I started my journey dishin out the cardio and am now focusing on toning and getting fabulous results!
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Exactly it all comes off from all places. Get to goal weight and you will see results. No other way.
  • christalle7118
    Options
    If you are trying to get rid of belly fat unfortunately you will have to do alot of cardio...so the boxing will probably be the best...yay cardio! :happy:
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You cant spot reduce fat but you can spot grow muscles....

The more muscle you have the faster you lose the fat... build some serious stomach muscles and you will see that weight drop off...