Brazillian Butt Lift

Options
I'm sorry if this is a repetetive question, but I couldn't find what I was looking for under search.:blushing:

Have any of you done the Brazillian Butt Lift workouts? Did you like them? Did you get good results? Would they kill someone who is really struggling with Level 3 of the Shred?

Thanks

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Anyone? anyone? Yes, I did just bump myself.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Shred, but I have NO idea about brazillian butt lifts... sorry!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    It's a beach body dvd.
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    Does that mean I find a Brazilian to lift my butt? I don't think my husband would approve.
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    I just looked this up... I'm intrigued! I've always been a bottom heavy person. I've lost 30 lb since August and ONE pant size because weight just sticks to my thigh/hip area. The reviews on Amazon are positive... but I'd wonder the same thing about the difficulty. I'm doing the shred right now.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I am doing BBL and I love it!!! Theres level 1 and level 2 (in the same video). Level 1 is basically the same thing except without weights. This is the first workout program i've done and i had to take a few breaks at the beginning, but i'm 4 weeks in and i don't need to take breaks anymore.

I don't think its too hard. Its quite fun and you can really tell its working! I definitely recommend it!! Very fun, very do-able. And if you are doing lvl 1, it requires no equipment.

You can message me if you have any more questions =]
  • andreadawn78
    Options
    Brazillian Butt Lift is an amazing product. I am a Beachbody coach. The moves are not hard but very effective. Another great one is Rev Abs. They are both amazing Targeting products that produce amazing results.
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    i dunno anything about it (just did a google search) but i think i need it! :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I have no answers for you but the BBL infomercial always sucks me in...I will probably end up ordering one day...soon! As far as your struggling question I have found to just keep attempting it till I get it! So what if I look like a floundering fool and have to take a few small breaks?! After a few weeks of coming back and giving it my all I do improve and get it down!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Thank You!
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    Okay, I just brokedown and ordered this. We should start a BBL Challenge thread :P
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have done BBL and I like it! However I have never done the shred so I can't compare it to BBL. What I can say is that it is challenging in it's own way. It is not cardio challenging but it will give you a great burn in your legs and help tone and tighten the rest of you. I wanted to do so that I at least had knoweledge of what it was like. I normally do P90X and Insanity. But if you are looking to get great results for your lower body then you will get it with BBL. Hope that helps!
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    Brazillian Butt Lift is an amazing product. I am a Beachbody coach. The moves are not hard but very effective. Another great one is Rev Abs. They are both amazing Targeting products that produce amazing results.

hm thanks. I was wondering this too. My friends gave me the Brazillian Butt Lift discs but I haven't even looked at them.
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is funny you posted this...I purchased the BBL last yr, did it for a month, and stopped. I was a bit heavier then, and honestly, felt like I needed something "more" to get me going. That said, I recently started exercising regularly the past few months, and have been doing Jillian Micheals, most recently Ripped in 30. Today I pulled the BBL out again and decided to give it a go again. I don't think I will follow the plan, but I def will incorporate High and Tight, Sculpt and Tummy Tuck into my routine now. I am not much of a fan of Cardio Axe. IMO, JM kicks your tail way more than BBL for a full body workout, BUT, I think BBL targets some "problem areas" a little better for me at least. I have seen great results with JM, but wanted an extra "boost" for my booty and thighs with the BBL. Hope that helps. :happy:
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I have done it and I'm still doing it! I love it and have gotten AWESOME results!!!! It really targets the lower body and even your core. It is definitely a workout that I will incorporate in all of my workouts.
    Message me if you want more details.
  • tellybelle
    tellybelle Posts: 144
    Options
    I have just started it over the past week or so. It is a great isolated burn for your legs and glutes. I add it on to some other type of routine though. I don't just do the BBL. It is no cardio or anything so I feel like its a little "icing" on top of another workout.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Thanks for all of the responses!:flowerforyou:
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    *bump* :smile:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Does that mean I find a Brazilian to lift my butt? I don't think my husband would approve.

:happy: :laugh: :happy:
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi how do i order this dvd from England, i have tried Amazon.com but it does not appear to be working for me!!!