Well hey

Wishingonafallingpetal
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
This idea is new to me. I've never consciously tried to lose weight before. I've mostly just tried to eat pretty well and exercise, but lately it hasn't seemed to be enough. Losing all this weight would make my life easier and keep me from stressing.

What about anyone else?:flowerforyou:

Or am I alone in this? :ohwell:

Replies

• gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    IDC what anyone else thinks. I just like to work out!
  • chrimsonfyre
    chrimsonfyre Posts: 21 Member
    you are never alone when it comes to getting healthy and losing weight. There are more people overweight in the USA than there are people fit and healthy. This app is awesome from what I've found so far and I hope you enjoy it too!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    You are deifinitely not alone, far from it.

This is the best group of people you oculd ever hope to meet. Everyone is extremely informative, and supportive.

Glad you joined in. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Right. Because eating better and doing some exercise should be enough. But sometimes it isn't. There are way too many opportunities to have ice cream and brownies and sleep in insted of going to the gym. So this might be nice for accountability and they do all the calorie counting for you, which is nice.
  • Never feel alone. I have developed a liking for working out, and eating right...(well its still developing) and I use to hate to drink water. That i can say has changes I drink water all the time now. As long as your doing this for yourself you will be just fine, and as you get older it gets harder and harder to lose weight just stay ahead of the game and keep eating right you will do great!!!
This discussion has been closed.