need motivational online buddies

Options
I def need buddies online to keep me movitated on this weight loss path. Im using turbo fire and running as well as programs. Im very good at exercising just the diet sucks and i get discouraged at times.

Replies

• groucherella
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Got the exercise down, but the food...not so much!
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I can keep up with the exercising but the eating part is tricky for me because I LOVE food.
    We can be buddies :)
  • justinjood
    Options
    we can totally be buddies- keeping UP the eating is tough for me, sometimes i just don't have time.

chin up tho- the exercise is a tough part too, and you've already overcome that!
  • stacyhagberg
    Options
    I am also looking for motivational buddies, so please, feel free to add me! I just started trying to lose weight seriously on the first of this month, and I want to keep this motivation up! :)
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    We are here to help :P

Oh btw, make sure you stick to your diet...we are watching :p No for real we are watching 0.0

:) hehe!
  • Jgonza53
    Jgonza53 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love to eat. And I hate to exercise. It's hard work.
  • andrucifer
    Options
    Me too!! I have been working out like crazy but struggling to keep my diet in check!! I will help motivate!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    i will be your buddy!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    HEY YOU - YES YOU!!

Love to help motivate you!! I've gone through the spectrum of no motivation and not being able to get off the couch - I'm now thirsty for exercise and movement which is fuelled by the amazing results my friends get!

Love to help you out and drag you into the new world of feeling AMAZING XXXX

Feel free to friend me!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You can do it. There's lots of yummy food out there. Just change your thinking a little. Feel free to check out my diary. Fusion.gif
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i love food too lol ughhhhhh
  • ricanzcutest77
    Options
    im actually doing INSANITY, but im pretty overweight and tend to get unmotivated very quickly. i also have tendonitis in my wrists and ankles that sometimes randomly give me trouble, so i tend to use that excuse to not do the workouts.
    im re-starting my insanity workouts. i did do it previously for three weeks and amazingly lost about six to seven pounds without following the diet plan (i get pretty cranky if i dont eat the foods i want-though i have been doing smaller portions and counting calories). im looking for about the same results again, but i already started to stop my workouts and re-starting them 2 days later. its crazy. i also only have about an hour chance to do them, so if something comes up, the only other time i can do the workouts are at like 10:30pm...

im hoping that people watching me will help with motivation.

5077272.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter