It's not fair.. What am I supposed to do?!?!? (for the femal

Options
weagle81
weagle81 Posts: 31 Member
OK... I'm pretty good at sticking to a great food plan through out the week especially.. I do splurge some on the weekends.. But at that certain time of the month.. I just can't do it.. I mean I've went from wanting fried okra to chips and french onion dip. Good lord I need to know if theres something that I can take or eat instead of Doritos or pizza, because I LONG FOR IT!!! And on top of all of that I don't want to exercise at all.. So on top of me gaining 4-6lbs worth of LOVELY, I'm hungry as a hostage and tired as an old man!!! WHAT DO I DO??????? Right now I'd love some oreo's or maybe a drumstick..hahahahhaha.. Help me Jesus!!:)

Replies

• JinnJinn
    JinnJinn Posts: 21
    Options
    It looks as it we are getting caught back up with each other. I ate some ruffles and french onion dip and a little debbie donut stick. So atleast you have actually eaten it....... YET (lol)! It's awful! Guess I will just have to do double time tomorrow. There should be some kind of cure for the "Chocolate Monster"! Mom always says to drink water and tons of it. However, when its not what you want it just makes it that much harder. Maybe its a chemical imbalance like that of an alcoholic. lol! When you find a cure let me know.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Omg I'm going through the same right now! All I've eaten is chips and chocolate. I did have some applesauce and I'm making a pretty good dinner, but damn I feel like a crazy woman if I don't indulge my cravings during my period.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Oh and if my boyfriend tries to "help" me by saying hey have this instead I will rip off his face!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Oh and if my boyfriend tries to "help" me by saying hey have this instead I will rip off his face!

ROFLMAO!

I usually give up the week around my TOM as lost. I can't lose weight even if I am completely strict and don't cheat by a calorie or gram of carbohydrates. The trick is just to try to keep as close to your calorie goal as possible, hide the scale and tape measure, and wait until it's passed.

Good luck!
  • weagle81
    weagle81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Kristin, thats hillllllllllllfrickenlarious!!!! I feel the same way.. But then mine turns around and brings me everything that I want which isn't any better!!! Cause I will indeed eat it all!!! Jennifer, Lee already went and got my chips and dip and I already added it to my diary.. I can't stand this flipping time of month.. No matter what I do I'm starving or craving some retarded food thats is going to make me feel like **** after..hahhaha... Oh well.. Heres to being a woman!!!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Cheers, love :drinker:
  • JinnJinn
    JinnJinn Posts: 21
    Options
    Hahahahaha! I wish it was warm outside and I would just lay out and drink an margarita and not eat. lol! Oh well. In the words of one of mom's good friends..... "Life's a *****! Then you die!" lol!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Haha I was driving past the daiquiri place and almost bought a large..i think its like 44oz! haha. Then I decided I don't need to be drunk yet
  • tiffanyheese
    tiffanyheese Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ahh! Me too! I have been dreaming of greasy pizzas with extra cheese, peanut butter and chocolate, and soda. My husband just bought those Reese's Peanut Butter eggs and I definitely had 2 yesterday, they were delicious!

Hang in there! As soon as this time passes, the weight will go back down and you'll be back on schedule.