I can not wait to lose my NeNe's !

Options
I see so many woman on here complaining about how they lose there boobies not me ! I hate mine and really have not notice any time I diet me losing them !

Replies

• katrine_05
    katrine_05 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to lose mine as well! My fiance is already commenting (and not happy) on how they are shrinking!
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    Bump! my boobs need to go!
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    Be careful what you wish for.......they often get LONGER while they're getting smaller! ROFL
  • Tiffeney
    Tiffeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    How far along are you in your diet ? I know what you mean by the other not being happy ! You really can not see in my picture but they are there I am a d cup and I HATE it. I am not bragging. They are ugly after nursing three children. If after I lose all this I plan on working on a reduction my hubby is not to pleased with that , but that is just something he will have to deal with !
  • Tiffeney
    Options
    Hence the three kids ! Without a bra forget aboouut it !
  • Tiffeney
    Options
    I am going to keep putting my inches of them up here to keep track every Friday lets see what happens ! Right now I got 40.
  • Tiffeney
    Options
    Great now I am getting 41" WTH !:angry:
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I suspect my body is rearranging fat just to spite me. I lost 3" on my waist and then an inch came back a couple of weeks later. Since then I've lost everywhere EXCEPT my waist. Sheesh.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    My moobs are almost all gone I am so happy (and so is my wife) :bigsmile: