New to MFP and need motivation

Options
My name is Jessie im new to this site and am soo excited to see success stories from people and how they have reached there goals! Ideally I want to lose 10lbs a month by July 6th soo 30 lbs. I recently have lost 20 lbs but kind of got off track. I have been trying to eat below 1500 calories a day.. more like 1400-1200!! I jazzercise 3 times a week at 6 am b/c im a class manager. I also try and do the evening classes if I dont go to 24 hr fitness. I also am going to try and hike once a week up in the mountains. . How many times do "we" say im serious this time.. im going to do it!!! But no really I NEEEEEEDD to do this!!! No more slacking! I would like to know your story for motivation.. what you have done. IM really interested in the 24 hr fitness classes bu thaven't been able to go yet. How much weight have you guys lost. . Do you have any secrets!! Feel free to add me :) Have a great Wednesday!!! Love Jessie

Replies

• minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessie.

I was new, too, 5 days ago and I have to say - I have met the most inspiring cheerleaders. You will find this site the motivation you need!

Kathy
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 days new for me as well. Fell free to add me as well!
  • Jessilynmorgan
    Jessilynmorgan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've lost 37lbs since New Years day (29 since joining) and I'm only 15lbs from my goal wieght! This site will really help you be conscious of what you're eating and the support is fantastic!!!