Need to lose 10-16 lbs...add me if your with me....

FitToFab
FitToFab Posts: 47
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! just began this site
I want to lose 16lbs but 10 is fine...
friends welcome...

Replies

• i actually wanna lose 20 but ill settle for 15.
  • i actually wanna lose 20 but ill settle for 15.
  • ElizabethRPh
    ElizabethRPh Posts: 19 Member
    I don't know what your height is but I am in EXACTLY the same place, weight and all. I started at 126 (ouch!) and long desperately to be 110-112 again. My fat jeans are size #1 but my zeros call out to me. We are traveling to Europe in 4 weeks and if I don't drop enough to get into my nice clothes I will have to buy clothes that I don't want to spend money on (not to mention want to look good).
    I joined 10 days ago and lost almost 2 lbs. I weighed myself again today and was back up a pound...:cry:
    I have realized since I joined that I have been doing a lot wrong. I have been trying to loose weight for almost a year and the 4 I set out to loose gained me 6 that I found instead. I wasn't eating enough! It crept up slowly and I let it go thinking it was muscle, water...whatever. One day I thought, hey, I went from 117 to 126 and I'm in my loose jeans again! Finally I found this site and I really think it's the answer. Even though I went up a blip I don't think its anything more than my body adjusting to me not starving it. I run 9-12 miles a week and do strength training as many times. I was consuming 1000 kcal or less and was soooo frustrated!
    If you want to hang in there together I'd love to! I'm pretty new too and don't have anyone that is in the same boat and committed! I'm 50 yrs old now so I'm fighting uphill every step of the way but that won't stop me.
    Let's go!
  • My goal is 15 pounds in two months...10 if I have to settle!
  • finafilms
    finafilms Posts: 40
    I am in the last 5-10!
  • FitToFab
    great!!
  • FitToFab
    Hi! just began this site
    I want to lose 16lbs but 10 is fine...
    friends welcome...
    actually 5 only now.:happy: