SMALL you might say...hmmm TO ME ITS KINDA A BIG DEAL!!!

Options
BCXMC
BCXMC Posts: 78 Member
September '10
Umm I wish I knew I would be taking myself serious here
I weighed in at 220

I started kinda taking MFP serious...I dropped to 211 butttt kinda stop inputing food and I didn't know about the GREAT KISS *kitten* Community I would soon learn in March

I was gradually getting into routine I started just cutting food, then logging in food, then I kept seeing "remember you can also access your MFP on the site.."

I soon end of Feb, I felt like something was wrong..I was bored and one day I found myself on MFP :)

March went great and fast..I wish I was here from the day I signed up in Sept. but I guess I wasn't serious about my health yet...

March 6 I weighed in at 211...

I had struggles and I REALIZED I was hurting myself, from learning all the new facts and the info from others I loved this site....I hope to one day be able to have A HUGE DIFFERENCE LIKE THE REST OF YOU :) For now this is my little YAYYY MEEE MOMENT...

as of today I'm 190... I see it more in my face and OMG I see a little widdle space in between my LEGS lol

Nothing BIG to YOU, but I just wanted to share with you MFPals

If came to see a dramatic change.. I'm sorry, I will upload sometime in July, if this doesn't go well..

HOPE THIS PIC WORKS!!!

100KM883x.jpg

Replies

• ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Great job! How did you drop 21 lbs in a little over 2 weeks? That's amazing!
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing great. MFP is a great site to keep you on track! Keep up the good work and you'll be at your goal very soon!
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That's great! And is definitely a big deal :) You're doing awesome & u look good! Keep it up!!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. I too love this site and I don't go a day w/o it. I couldn't get thru this journey w/o MFP friends. They know more about me that some of my "real" friends do. Congrats again =]. You can do it.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    100KM883.jpg

When you post a photo, make sure to change the to- capital letters to lowercase.  That said, great work!  Keep it up!
  • BCXMC
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. I too love this site and I don't go a day w/o it. I couldn't get thru this journey w/o MFP friends. They know more about me that some of my "real" friends do. Congrats again =]. You can do it.

I Know its sooo weird I can talk to MFP like I've known them for ever!!!
  • BCXMC
    Options
    Great job! How did you drop 21 lbs in a little over 2 weeks? That's amazing!

It was a month :) I was work off water I think, right now I'm learning from my Pals to work on eating to my net food intake, so its becoming a hard as I go!!! I'm a working progress!!
  • BCXMC
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing great. MFP is a great site to keep you on track! Keep up the good work and you'll be at your goal very soon!

Thank you :) I believe in all of YOU TOO!!!
  • BCXMC
    Options
    100KM883.jpg

When you post a photo, make sure to change the to- capital letters to lowercase.  That said, great work!  Keep it up!

Lol yeaa it looked odd and it still does but Thank you for the help Girlie!!
  • BCXMC
    Options
    That's great! And is definitely a big deal :) You're doing awesome & u look good! Keep it up!!

Thank you Nicky I need all the help lol..its becoming a UGHHH for me!
  • CurlyVonda
    CurlyVonda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome....you look great! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!