New to the site from Ohio

Options
Wow, I wish I had found this earlier. I downloaded the app for my phone because I really needed help counting my calories. Just the exercise of putting them down each day has helped a lot. I also love how easy it is to lookup a food, and not have to input everything from labels!

Take care,

Mohan

Replies

• melseid
    melseid Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm with you- the phone app makes the logging process a dream. All the best to you, OH.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    welcome! I am also from ohio! where you from?
  • socialite51
    Options
    Howdy and welcome to this site. There is a lot of motivation and encouragement here. Feel free to add me as a friend.:bigsmile:
  • mohan65
    mohan65 Posts: 4
    Options
    Shaker :smile:
  • mommomlynn
    mommomlynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this site is amazing...good people all on the same track!!: :flowerforyou:
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome from Chicago! I love this app and site too! My co-worker introduced me to it. You are right...just knowing that I have to plug what I eat in, I am so much more conscious of it now. I was using another calorie counter for awhile but the food data base was not as extensive as the one on here. So I found myself plugging in entries from off of labels. The support on here is great too! I'm the type that needs to be put in check every now and then. LOL! And seeing what everyone else is doing...motivates me to get my butt going! Hope you enjoy the site and good luck to you!!!!
  • heathernsugar
    Options
    I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND TOO!!!

WILL YOU BE MINE TOO???

:tongue: