Had to switch belts today!

My current belt ran out of holes - switched to an older belt.

Now I need to change my ticker.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• tsgaddy
    tsgaddy Posts: 96 Member
    Awesome sauce!! (fat free of course :wink: )
  • That isan awesome reminder of success!! Way to go!
  • Max_Power
    Max_Power Posts: 84 Member
    Way to go! Cool idea for a ticker as well...

I actually punched a couple extra holes in one of my belts, on the good end of course :)
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Wow! You must be so proud your dedication has paid off so remarkably well so far! Way to go! :bigsmile:
  • dlm10
    dlm10 Posts: 39 Member
    My husband just did too.....great job!!!
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Thanks everyone. Someone had suggested keeping the old belt and punching new holes - I'm gonna do that.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Yay!!!! That is awesome :) Congrats!!
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Thats amazing good for you!!!!!!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Yeah, belts are pricey, I JUST bought one a couple weeks ago figuring it would extend the life of these pants I've bought that are now free-falling off of me without a belts assistance. I tightened it up to notch 4 of 5 yesterday... and at the price of the belt (more than all the pants (5 pairs) and second hand shirts have cost me since December) I'm going to punch more holes in it to get more use out of it.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Congrats! I'll be joining you. Tonight I'll be belt shopping. I would punch another hole in my current belt but the excess already looking like a dogs tongue flapping in the wind.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!