Melbourne, Australia. Wanting support.

Options
I am needing to lose at least 110 pounds/ 50 kgs and would like somebody close by for that little bit of support and accountability. If you don't live close by but would still like to support each other that's cool too.

Replies

• pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I live in Melb!

GG
  • Antheaec
    Antheaec Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I have to ask how you got a ticker that is in Kg . i hate working in pounds.:happy:
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from the gold coast! Feel free to add me
  • tanshantee
    Options
    Hi, I just joined about a week ago!!. It will be good if we can support each other......
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Hi, I have to ask how you got a ticker that is in Kg . i hate working in pounds.:happy:

Firstly, check that your preference for the website is set to metric. Go to "My Home" --> "Settings". If the second last line says "Switch to Metric measurements" click on it. If it says "Switch to English measurements" you're all good and don't need to change it.

Secondly, when you create your ticker, there should be an option to show your weight in pounds or kg. Make sure you select the kg option.

Unfortunately there is no way I have found to change the badge on your homepage (the little box that says "My weight loss progress") from pounds to kg. Also, the food items in the database will remain in whatever measurements they were entered as. There are a lot of Aussie foods entered now though and most foods have a grams or ml measurement as well as ounces or pounds.

I'm in Perth btw. :smile:
  • Antheaec
    Antheaec Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks heaps for that now it is in Kg.:smile:
    2401201.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods