Cardio DVD

Options
Does anyone have a good cardio dvd they can recommend? I'm doing the 30 Day shred, but have heard it's best when combined with extra cardio.

Replies

• mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    cardio dance fusion! its by the Firm and its uber fun!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Does anyone have a good cardio dvd they can recommend? I'm doing the 30 Day shred, but have heard it's best when combined with extra cardio.

Programs like Turbo Fire or Turbo Jam have worked for a lot of people. In reality, I am a big fan of most BeachBody programs. I have had success with p90x and using chalean extreme (cardio/weight lifting) programs. Trubo fire is the successor to Turbo Jam and TF is longer and more intense I believe.
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    I really like Jillian Michaels' "Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism". You get seven different six-minute circuits, so I usually mix and match them for what I feel like doing on that day.
  • randi50
    randi50 Posts: 112
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Slim and Sleek with Pilates or the 5 mile fat burning walk

Taebo~I have been doing this for almost 2 wks now and LOVE it! :)
  • resamejia
    resamejia Posts: 16
    Options
    I've been doing INSANITY and P90X. INSANITY is basically crazy cardio. Seriously. My heartrate stays evelvated from the warm-up all the way to the cool down.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

Programs like Turbo Fire or Turbo Jam have worked for a lot of people. In reality, I am a big fan of most BeachBody programs. I have had success with p90x and using chalean extreme (cardio/weight lifting) programs. Trubo fire is the successor to Turbo Jam and TF is longer and more intense I believe.

Agreed! I have both Turbo Jam and TurboFire. TurboFire, which incorporate HIIT, is longer and way more intense than Turbo Jam. But Turbo Jam is an AWESOME cardio workout too!!
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I happen to love dance workouts.. my fav's are Zumba, Shaun T Hip Hop Abs, Shaun T Rockin' Body and Turbo Jam's..
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I happen to love dance workouts.. my fav's are Zumba, Shaun T Hip Hop Abs, Shaun T Rockin' Body and Turbo Jam's..

My wife loves Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs as well.
  • Gonzalezkrystle
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Turbo Jam and Zumba seem to be very popular.