Do You Need To Lose 50-100lbs? Let Me Help You

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Don't worry...Im not selling a gimmick or anything lol...just here to give support to anyone that needs it. I started my journey in May of 2010 with 100lbs to lose...I never thought I could make it to half of that, and had no one to push me to do it! But here I am 60lbs down! This has made me so passionate about helping other people reach their goals and keep them accountable and motivated throughout the journey. I know how hard it can be, and I am not a skinny person telling someone who is overweight what to do....I am living proof on what to do. Although, I am not perfect I love helping other people get there and take their lives and their health back. It is my way of paying it forward! I just posted my starting and now pictures and although I still have about 40 to 50lbs to go...I am very proud of how far I have come and I want others to feel that feeling of accomplishment!

So please feel free to message me, add me....I also have a FB page: www.facebook.com/BrockinBodyFitness and a blog www.krystlesweightloss.blogspot.com I am here for advice, nutrition, and exercise tips...Let's do this thing together!

Replies

• jen2bthin78
    Options
    Help!!! staying on track and exercising is tough for me... more so the exercising part... I need to get out there and walk!!! Or ride my bike... Come on better weather!!!!
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks Krystle! That is my goal is to get to a point where I can pay it forward as well. I am going to add you now!

Kyle
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I can always use the help. I have set up mini goals but I would like to lose 100lbs.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so much I need all the support I can get the next week or so will be tough I sprained my calf and have to take it easy on the cardio which is killer because I really enjoy it. I am planning to still do what I can- arms and abs but will really have to watch my food. Thanks! Adding you now.
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    Help me!!! I'm looking to lose between 40-60 lbs!...
  • pasawyer
    pasawyer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love the support. My goal is to lose 65lbs. How did you do it?
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I would love the support! I have about 130 to lose and it just seems like it's going to take FOREVER!!
  • simswhit12
    simswhit12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your 60lbs. That is AWESOME! Keep it up and appreciate the information and motivation. We can do this together!
  • melaura
    melaura Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks Krystle, you are an inspiration to us all ! I know I could really use the motivation and someone to push me when I get lazy. I would really know how and what you did. Last year I quit smoking and gained a lot of weight, but then I got off my butt and lost nearly 30lbs, then my thyroid went stupid on me and I started gaining the weight back and just kept on eating. Now I'm up and going again....please help!

I will look you up on FB, watch for the name Laura Jeffrey-Fimple

Thanks so much!!!!!
  • qw_shuga
    qw_shuga Posts: 1
    Options
    I cant tell you how long I've been trying to lose weight and trying every easy way out possible and it never helped. Its hard to find that motivation but I found it and I cant wait to see where it gets me. I've lost a few pounds by cutting calories and exercising daily. How did y6233569.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foodsou handle cravings and where did u pull your inspiration from when you felt like you were gonna give up?
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I cant tell you how long I've been trying to lose weight and trying every easy way out possible and it never helped. Its hard to find that motivation but I found it and I cant wait to see where it gets me. I've lost a few pounds by cutting calories and exercising daily. How did y6233569.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foodsou handle cravings and where did u pull your inspiration from when you felt like you were gonna give up?

Oooo girl I could write a book about just pulling inspiration alone! LOL! But to be honest, my strength honestly comes from God! I asked him last year to just order my steps and to not give up on me, to show me which way he wanted to go with this! And here I am! Like today, I did not want to workout at all...TOM of the month is here and have been battling cramps all day! But a girl that I am coaching posted on FB "I sooooo don't want to workout today, but like my coach said the pyramids were not built in a day and if you want it...you gotta work!". And all I could do is smile when I saw that. Because I am doing this for me..but at the same time I feel like I am doing this for every girl that has been called fat, every person who has been winded just going up a flight of stairs, and everybody that has felt like they could not go another day. And if I want to truly be a role model to other people...I have to do work! And that is it...I have to give it 100% every single day because I'm worth it, my family deserves a healthier me, and what is my other option...unhappiness and insecurity for the rest of my life!? No! I can do this and I will and the more people I can bring along with me the better!

So sorry to be so long winded lol, but this has become my true passion and I know that this is what God wants me to do! To touch as many people as possible, through my own journey!
  • gypsy0911
    gypsy0911 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking at all these women who are struggling just like me, helps me not feel so alone!!! I know people are struggling with their weight, but it seems when you get started and do really good, then plummet, I feel even worse. I don't have anyone to help me with my kids so I can go to the gym. I have a hard time making time for myself!!! But I am trying and have been since 12/10 and have lost about 28lbs total, even though I didn't join till jan. I know I can do it, I just give in to easy, then let it go after that, and before I know it, it has been a few days or a couple of weeks that I have been on an off and on binge. Really bad, I know but I just needed to vent. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Desiree;)
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Bump
  • Krys_T
    Options
    bump