whenever I get the urge....

Options
To eat Mcdonals , I say " well just this once, haven't had any for months" ..- Then I imagined Ronald Mcdonald ( looking like "IT" that scary clown) chasing cows and slaughtering them ..i know dark right!!...but it works and i dont want to eat mcdonald anymore :)

Same goes for The BK KING

And JACK !

lol

Replies

• e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    lol, that's funny...i'll keep that in mind!
  • flaquitadelafrontera
    Options
    lol:) That's it, keepin' it fun, funny, and creative! Love it!
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I always think " Will this look better in the package, or on my butt?" Can't remember who said that originally but I use it a lot.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    All I have to do is look up the calorie and fat content of what I am craving, then I decide whether I'm willing to do and extra hour on the elliptical today! Hahahaha! NOT!!!!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LMAO! :laugh: creative props!
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just think about how I feel AFTER I eat something from McDonald's... totally not worth feeling that sick. Makes it much easier to pas up :smile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    holy crap, that's creepy! but i must admit...very effective! lol!!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I look up the nutritional info first..that scares me enough to not do it! Also by not eating out much you end up saving money so it's a win-win!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    It's creepy but it's kinda the truth except the meat processor dont wear clown costumes... have you seen the movie Food inc ?

They are mean to them cows :(