Mom of 3 wanting to lose weight

Options
Hello my fitness pal friends,

My name is Bridget I am 31 and I am a mother of 3 little girls 9, 8, and 3 . I am going to be as open and honest on this web page as I can. I have noticed that if I am not open and honest with my self and the ppl around me then i do not succeed.

I weigh more now then I have ever weighed in my life (157 lb) My breaking point was I tried to fit into a pair of jeans I JUST BOUGHT (that fit when I bought them) Now they don't fit... grrr. I want to get back down to 135 lbs and I am determined to do it..

I know it will be hard and I will have to sacrifice everything I love...(coffee, soda, chocolate..ect) It is really hard just because I also quit smoking in november 2010 .. I eat as a form of release .. for example when I am driving I will eat crunch bars.. I crave the chocolate.. ( I just learned though that if you crave chocolate or any thing sweet to take tooth paste and brush your tongue it will take the craving away.)

Well I will not bore too many of you with my sob story but I will take any encouraging responses or advice I will also accept any one who is looking for a fit pal friend to help encourage and motivate them and vice versa..

Thanks for reading

Replies

• FitToFab
    FitToFab Posts: 47
    Options
    Im new here and I want 10-15 off!
  • BrookeReneshelle
    Options
    Hey there! I am also a mom, of 2 girls. I love this site and I wanted to tell you that your in the right place! This site has helped me so much! In my perfect world I should be a solid slim 140, but in August of 2010 I was a whopping 193!! Today I am happily at 159.6 and still going down, it takes VERY HARD work and dedication. This is the place to help to stick to the determination and the people you surround yourself with give you the motivation. You make good friends, and develop healthy lifestyles just by surrounding yourself with that. Add me if you'd like to support me, like I'd love to support you, because we ALL can do this, together! :)
  • mamato3babes
    Options
    Hi there... Welcome! I am about 150 and i want to get down to 135.
    Im going to add you as a friend :)
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi....you can add me......I have a sweet tooth too.....well, I used to have a sweet tooth but now it's under control!