Just starting out....

Options
HI,
I've been wanting to try the body for life, type of plan because it includes good healthy eating and exercise that should work. I've been talking about it for months but can't find a "partner in crime" to work out or use the program with. My daughter told me about this site and I logged on yesterday for the first time. Thought I'd just keep track of what I'm eating so I'd have an idea but this food set up is SO COOL. I just followed along with the calories it gave me, yesterday and today. Now I've created a work out ticker, so I've got a small goal to walk 8 miles before the end of the month. Seriously, I was just checking into to this site but now I'm really excited!!!! My goal is 50 pds. I'm not sure if I should break it down to smaller goals or just go for it, so I'm going for it.

Replies

• elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This site is great, I have gotten great motivation and support from the people here! It has been great to have people to talk to who are going through the same things. I love this site. Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck with your weight loss.
  • Enaz29
    Enaz29 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck to your goal! :wink:
  • Muffin81
    Muffin81 Posts: 5
    Options
    You can lose the 50lbs for sure! But make sure you celebrate every 5 or 10lb increment (not with junk food though lol). Like once you lose 10lbs you get a Starbucks drink., 20lbs a pedicure, etc.
  • TaTaBonnie
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • TaTaBonnie
    Options
    Thanks Everyone.
  • Muffin81
    Muffin81 Posts: 5
    Options
    Another good "trick" is to plan out what you will be having for dinner and then log those food items in the morning, that way you know exactly how many calories you have left for the day. It helps you "budget" better throughout the day/.