Upper arm flab busters?

Options
So I'm planning on getting my next tattoo on the inside of my bicep, much like this tattoo -- http://www.contrariwise.org/?s=live+forever

I've never been a huge fan of my arms and am not huge into weight lifting, so tell me some exercises to tone that area up!

Sorry if this is a total noob question!

Replies

• Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    dips, tricep extensions, push ups, close grip tricep pull downs.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a ton of push-ups and some light lifting and noticed a big difference, but like to see other exercises that will work too!!!
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    dips, tricep extensions, push ups, close grip tricep pull downs.

Nice, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
  • gypsybeke
    gypsybeke Posts: 12
    Options
    If you aren't into weights, you could swim it off. Do some side strokes with no legs. Try doing lots of handstands? :) lol
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    You cant spot tone, its just not possible!! A good healthy diet, good cardio sessions and lifting heavy weights once a week for a ALL OVER body workout will do the trick!....Sorry to be a stick in the mud but spot reduction is just a myth
  • laurennn16
    Options
    I have a tattoo there!
    But i noticed that doing jillian's workout videos have made my arms smaller. i use no more trouble zone and 30ds
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    that is really simple and really cute. I love it. I'm scared to get a tattoo on my arms, or should I say my wings haha I'm def watching this for advice! can't wait to see the tattoo when you get it!
  • sdbacher
    sdbacher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kettle bell workouts are great for upper arms too. I have Gin Miller's DVD.