If you could meet anyone...

Options

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Kid Rock, Eminen, Jay Z, Donald Trump, Mark Wahlberg and Princess Grace. I like variety I guess...lol!
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    Joan Jett
    Chalene Johnson
    Ruby Gettinger
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Dead- My great-grandmother who I never was able to meet.
    Alive- Keith Urban, or Michael C Hall... it's a tie.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Matt Damon.... he's totally one of my five (you know the 5 people you're allowed to cheat on your hubs with if ever given the opportunity :-)
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I never wanted to, but I met carrot top once he was in the adult bookstore i ran in vegas buying "Props":huh:
    I also met Larry Flynt Elvira and got in a fight with the guy that played screech on saved by the bell at disneyland

HA! Fight about what??? :laugh:

I was like 15 at the time and saved by the bell was really popular.He was in line for space mt infront of me and the whole way through i was talking crap to him.he finally called me a bad name so i punched him.lol I was wasted and he made some little girl cry that wanted his autograph so that why i started in on him.
    anyways the night ended with my parents having to pick me up at jail and me getting 86ed from from disneyland for life

I too was 86'ed for life from Disney Land... 4 tabs of LSD and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride do not mix.....

If I could meet anyone? A young Lupe Velez, I would introduce her to very dangerous and naughty things.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I never wanted to, but I met carrot top once he was in the adult bookstore i ran in vegas buying "Props":huh:
    I also met Larry Flynt Elvira and got in a fight with the guy that played screech on saved by the bell at disneyland

HA! Fight about what??? :laugh:

I was like 15 at the time and saved by the bell was really popular.He was in line for space mt infront of me and the whole way through i was talking crap to him.he finally called me a bad name so i punched him.lol I was wasted and he made some little girl cry that wanted his autograph so that why i started in on him.
    anyways the night ended with my parents having to pick me up at jail and me getting 86ed from from disneyland for life

I too was 86'ed for life from Disney Land... 4 tabs of LSD and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride do not mix.....

If I could meet anyone? A young Lupe Velez, I would introduce her to very dangerous and naughty things.

I used to love droping acid at disneyland thats what the place was made for lol
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    All my MFP pals!

^^ This ^^ :drinker:

Next summer? :wink:
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I can think of so many, but for starters...Maynard James Keenan, Michael Jackson, Ann Curry and Jim Morriso!!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Mark Twain
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Me, from the future.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    dead: louise bourgeois
    alive: carl kasell :laugh:

<== would love carl kasells' voice on answering machine :smooched:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Thomas Jefferson
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    Martin Luther King Jr.
    Gwen Stefani
    Prince
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Martin Luther King Jr.
    Gwen Stefani
    Prince
    I have seen Prince walking his little dog. I used to drive by Paisley Park daily on my way to work. I love that when Faith No More described him, they said he smelled "Pineapply".
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Jackie Warner- seems like a bad *kitten* trainer!
    Nikki Sixx- fantasy :wink:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Bono and Rob Lowe are the two people I have left to meet in my life. I've met everyone else I wanted to meet.. :smile:

Don't laugh at my choice of Rob Lowe...my 12 year old self still loves him. :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Nikki Sixx- fantasy :wink:

That guy, I just love him. He looks better at 53 than he did at 23. :love: :love:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    All my MFP pals!

Stole my answer, man. Though, I think everyone should meet me. Seriously. I'm a good time. Bwahahaha.
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Aside from MFP friends. I'd love to meet Dalai Lama.
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    robert conrad from wild wild west