Butt exercise?

Options
Hello! Just started my fitness pal yesterday, amazing to see how much I really eat, and how much I'm unaware of it!! Lol! Anyhoo, my main focus at the gym is my buns&thighs, I was wondering if anyone has advice for good cardio and strength exercises that target and burn fat in that area? :)

Looking forward to a toned body for cute bikinis this summer!!
-nadine

Replies

• monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I really like the elliptical machines
    http://www.amazon.com/Precor-AMT100i-Experience-Adaptive-Trainer/dp/B0029KL2MO/ref=sr_1_15?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1302156700&sr=1-15
    This machine kicks my butt, I don't know if your gym has one or not but it is AMAZING!
  • kgarza810
    kgarza810 Posts: 37
    Options
    squats and lunges
  • freakoutadams
    Options
    To work my rear, I like to do bridges with a 45lb. barbell weight on my chest. I also do donkey kicks. Both exercises are great for your kegels and I LOVE the odd looks I get from men and women alike passing by me at the gym when I do them! :D
  • bamagirl2020
    Options
    Hello! Just started my fitness pal yesterday, amazing to see how much I really eat, and how much I'm unaware of it!! Lol! Anyhoo, my main focus at the gym is my buns&thighs, I was wondering if anyone has advice for good cardio and strength exercises that target and burn fat in that area? :)

Looking forward to a toned body for cute bikinis this summer!!
    -nadine

I know what you mean by finally realizing how much I actually eat! Hip Hop Abs has a section named "Hips, Buns, and Thighs" and it's probably my favorite out of all the sections. I used to watch the videos on YouTube until I finally gave up and just bought the DVDs last year. Good luck!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Spinning....major lower body work out...some upper body...but it's totally 'lifted' my butt...
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    in addition to squats and lunges, i would recommend deadlifts and kettlebell swings.