Need friends

Options
Hi.. I am new to Fitness pal. I think some new friends would help to motivate me with my weigh loss goal. Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome. if you need motivating and support this is the site or you. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome!! This is the place for support and motivation!!

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLynn2010
    PrincessLynn2010 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello! I know just how you feel! It's altogether too easy to feel alone and frustrated on this "journey". Feel free to add me to your "friends" list also!

Good luck to all of us!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new to this too, In fact I have only been logging in/on for 5 days now. I want to loose 100 pounds--so I will be in this for the long haul. Look forward to chatting with you and sharing our progress. Feel free to add my to your friends list. Good luck!
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the site and in this for the long haul, 90 lbs is what I want to lose. This site is absolutely amazing for the support you can get and how easy it is to talk to people. As long as you keep on track and make sure you record what you eat, and how much you exercise, you'll do fine! I've tried and failed at dieting before, but I am confident that with the support I've received so far, and will continue to receive just from this website, that I will lose all of the weight. Fell free to add me as well!!
  • paschtat85
    Options
    I;ll be your friend!! I joined 4/1 and have 110 lbs to go....will be here everyday....I have enjoyed my first week and can hardly wait to officially weigh in Friday morning.

Feel free to "ADD" me as a friend - I will be excited to see your progress.
  • kps1104
    kps1104 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi,
    we all need support and friends to keep us motivated! Feel free to add me to your friends list :P Good Luck!