*My fat @ss has to change*

Okay... I am a 5'3, 210 lb mother of a 16 month old baby girl that has used the term "baby fat" for over a year now. Something has to give. I joined a gym today, hired a PT and threw out all the CRAP in my frig and pantry. I am tired of feeling... Tired. I want to live a long life for my hubby and daughter. So here I go. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Okay... I am a 5'3, 210 lb mother of a 16 month old baby girl that has used the term "baby fat" for over a year now. Something has to give. I joined a gym today, hired a PT and threw out all the CRAP in my frig and pantry. I am tired of feeling... Tired. I want to live a long life for my hubby and daughter. So here I go. Wish me luck!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Best of Luck to you! Just think what a good example you will be to your daughter! That will help to motivate you when things get rough. :flowerforyou:
  • Hi There and Welcome,
    Wishing you lots of luck, Sounds like your off to a really good start.
    :smile:
  • Sounds like you make a terrific start - keep it up - you can do it!
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    You're off to a good start! Way to go! We look forward to hearing your success along the way! :bigsmile:
    Kelly :flowerforyou:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    I have been where you are. You can do this!!!!

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK!:flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Welcome! Congratulations for making the big step!!:flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Good for you!!!!! Just hold those thoughts.....and remember 1 pound a week is 52 pounds in a year....slow and steady with all the support and friendship you'll find here.....YOU can do it!!!!!