13 lbs and a few inches gone in a month!!.

Options
<
[PROFILE PIK] =D! (idk how to upload pictures sry) i started on MFP on march 8th and lost a total of 13 lbs. since :):):):) at the beginning of this month these jeans were pretty tight on me. this morning when i put them on i noticed i needed a belt!!. :):):) I would just like to thank all the supportive and motivating ppl here on MFP, i couldnt have done it without you all!!. :):):)

Replies

• harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's wonderful!
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well done sweetie, i also started the 8th march, and lost 13lb :) and my first noticeable thing was my jeans LOL
    A month ago i couldn't even fasten them, now i can take them off with out unfastening then :)
    Great Job ♥ Feels great doesn't it
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    Well done sweetie, i also started the 8th march, and lost 13lb :) and my first noticeable thing was my jeans LOL
    A month ago i couldn't even fasten them, now i can take them off with out unfastening then :)
    Great Job ♥ Feels great doesn't it

awe TY. :):) and it is a awesome feeling :):):)
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Fabulous! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • rebecca1608
    Options
    Wow thats great well done. it is such a good feeling when you notice it in your clothes.

I have a pair of trousers that i squeased into in january (when i started), they now fall down when done up! keeping them as my fat pants so I can try them on again in a couple of months and see how far I have come!
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    Wow thats great well done. it is such a good feeling when you notice it in your clothes.

I have a pair of trousers that i squeased into in january (when i started), they now fall down when done up! keeping them as my fat pants so I can try them on again in a couple of months and see how far I have come!

*fat pants* thts a really good idea :):):) maybe i wont throw them away. lol.
  • tinareet
    tinareet Posts: 126
    Options
    I want some fat pants, lol. Well done hunnie, you have done so great, keep it up.
    Xxx
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    I want some fat pants, lol. Well done hunnie, you have done so great, keep it up.
    Xxx

fat pants? you?. lol. your 145 :) thts healthy not fat. :):):)
  • 65kar52
    65kar52 Posts: 23
    Options
    Well done - share your secret, how did you mangage that HUGE loss in such a short time?

I've heard it's possible on Atk1ns but don't necessarily want to go back to that.

Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • tinareet
    tinareet Posts: 126
    Options
    Lol, I'm 149 something and bordering healthy/overweight, I haven't met 145 YET, No I wish i had kept some fat pants from when I was 190lbs, that would be real motivation!!!
    Xx
  • laurieream
    laurieream Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thats awesome good job:smile:
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    Well done - share your secret, how did you mangage that HUGE loss in such a short time?

I've heard it's possible on Atk1ns but don't necessarily want to go back to that.

Congrats :flowerforyou:

my calorie intake went from 3000 down to 1200. all i use to eat was fastfood. i havent had any of that crap since. and i started doing cardio about 2-3 hrs out of the week. oh i was drinking lots and lots of water. little over 3 liters. :)
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    Lol, I'm 149 something and bordering healthy/overweight, I haven't met 145 YET, No I wish i had kept some fat pants from when I was 190lbs, that would be real motivation!!!
    Xx

oh wow, your doing great :):):) nd i would love to be 149. lol. congrats on your loss. :):):) thts awesome!.
  • JoshandChris
    JoshandChris Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WHOA YOU ARE A COMPLETE FATTY!! WOW x
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good job, we started on the same day so I am yet to find out how much I've lost today. I will post it but so far I lost 13 since I last weighed in last week :-)
  • longtallted
    longtallted Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result - keep it up and post back after this month, too!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Xx

oh wow, your doing great :):):) nd i would love to be 149. lol. congrats on your loss. :):):) thts awesome!.

:smooched: I can send you some of my "fat pants" that still fit me! LoL
    Y'all both are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome job !!! You look amazing ;} Keep up the hard work !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!