WOW!!!!!

Options
WOW!! Ive just come back from my first bike ride in over 8 months!!! Phew! :-D
It was only 20 mins round the woods and back the longer way home but my god im going to feel it later on!! Beautiful day today and definately 20 mins better spent on me bike than watching more phill & holly!! hehe! bring on the summer time & more lovely days like today! god to walk me dog too, maybe should have attached him to the back of me bike! ;-) hehe!

What exercises are people doing that isnt in a gym?

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hiya....good job getting out there, enjoying the sunshine and getting a workout in! I love jogging, but havn't left the treadmill this year. I'm also in the UK and I'm looking forward to getting outside to jog...when my degree finishes. It's such a beautiful day too!

:flowerforyou:
  • rohdemailbox
    Options
    NON GYM EXERCISING: I do a few. In the morning, I have started doing crunches laying on my bed with my feet on the ground.
    I also do side to side's for the love-handles and toe touches for stretching.

They are super easy to do for any age group. Easy firm ups for anyone.
  • kps1104
    kps1104 Posts: 58
    Options
    HI,

Great job! I can't wait till my double stroller gets in so I can take both my babies out for a walk in the sunshine :) I do zumba and I love it! 3x's a week and its just my "me" time! I am getting ready to add treadmill too :P
  • kimmymcd85
    Options
    the crunches sound good, im sure me hubby can give me advice on that one! he is a fitness freak! haha! (really puts me to shame!) totally know what ya saying about the love handles! lol

Zumba...ya know everyone is going on about this! when i move in 13 days & ive settled in a bit im going to look where there is a class local to me!! i tried CEROC dancing but didnt really get into it which suprised me as i used to love dancing classes when i was younger!! think will start jogging when ive lost a few pounds & feel a little more comfy!!

Thanks guys for the encouragement and support!! :-D