Small success

Options
kaitthegr8t
kaitthegr8t Posts: 28 Member
I joined this site awhile back, and used it for awhile with success. THEN I got a boyfriend and put back on the 15 lbs I lost originally. I only blame myself, I pretty much gave up on my strict workout routine and diet to spend more time with him. Well, I decided enough was enough! I now make him eat better and exercise with me, win-win! I no longer eat late at night when he is snacking on whatever he wants (I swear he can eat anything!). Also, when he offered me a cookie last night, I debated on saying yes because it was only like 50 calories, but I knew better. It is never just ONE cookie, and I didn't break my rule of eating after 7:00. Baby steps!

Replies

• Raebug123
    Raebug123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Best of Luck with your Journey. I know you can do this!
  • sarahanne40
    sarahanne40 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great self control - keep strong and stick to your goals :)
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    Way to have will power!!!
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Well done you! The small things are what count! x
  • soniarosina
    Options
    hahahah you sound EXACTLY like me!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • TreeThagg
    TreeThagg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Baby steps are sometimes the ones that stick around. I have to remind myself that it's not just about weight loss, but long term health benefits. It's good to realize that by eating one cookie would lead to more. The day that you can eat only one will be a huge milestone. Way to go on your sucess!

Weight loss: 12 pounds/80 days....Slow but steady(except for those, oh so irritating plateaus)!

Theresa
  • kaitthegr8t
    kaitthegr8t Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I can't believe I stopped coming to this site.. I downloaded the app for my phone now, too. It's cool to have other people in the same boat. Some days are just easier than others I guess. Thank you for the motivation :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!