Thank you!

Options
Just wanted to thank you all for getting me through a bad day on Tuesday. I felt so much better after speaking to you all and I've found a renewed sense of optimism!

I weight myself yesterday and weighed the same but that was fine. I've since learnt that I haven't been burning the calories that they advise you to on here haha, oops, and I think once I get that straight I'll be fine.

I'm all ready to go for the aintree races! Finish work shortly and my Dad is coming up to stay with me in Liverpool as he lives in Surrey so very excited for that. I've had my hair nails tan done etc and am ready to go and am very excited.

And I feel good about myself which will make me enjoy the day more I have you guys to thank for that! So thank you!

I doubt I will lose any weight on wednesday due to the weekend ahead. But I will be back in full swing on Monday, raring to go, I've got my bootcamp to look forward to next weekend too.

Thanks guys, have a terrific weekend! xxx

Replies

• DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    SO happy you found a surge of positivity!!! So proud of you!!! You may have bad days/weeks, but just log and get back on when you can. We are ALL here to support you!
  • soniarosina
    Options
    I'll be back on sunday I should imagine once my Dad has gone home. Don't get to see him often.

I'm looking forward to the weekend so much but also looking forward to getting back into the plan and seeing those lbs fall off! woohoo!!! x
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    that's what we're here for.
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    So good to hear this!!! I think we all go through some rough patches........but you kept going - awesome job girl!!!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Have a great time with your dad. Good forecast too. Hope you win and we will see you Monday :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!