I missed Biggest Loser!

Options
:sad:

Can someone please fill me in? Who got voted off, how much weight did they loser after leaving, did the trainers give any tips... details! PLEASE:sad:

I can't believe I forgot it was on last night! jeesh!

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    :sad:

Can someone please fill me in? Who got voted off, how much weight did they loser after leaving, did the trainers give any tips... details! PLEASE:sad:

I can't believe I forgot it was on last night! jeesh!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    There's a BL thread under the Chit-Chat section. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/29021-spoiler-bl-tonite

The blue team are creeps! :angry:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You can probably get a full recap at NBC.com.:flowerforyou:
  • pamelaeilf
    Options
    I really don't like Heba.

NBC has the recap with pictures posted. They also have before and after of the latest that were booted.

Not sure who I want to win at this point.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I don't like Heba either...she's a PITA
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Bob and Jillian are supposed to be on OPRAH tomorrow
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am so ready for Heba to get off the show. She I could say is the only one I have seen on the show to start trouble with other members. I am so bummed that it won't be on next week So have to wait 2 weeks for it. :explode:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Bob and Jillian are supposed to be on OPRAH tomorrow

I saw that....also alot of the former contestants along with them... looked interesting
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    It stinks that Phil went home but I think he was ready. He seems to do better with his family. I detest Icky Vicky and her creepy husband. Heba is for sure a fire starter. I mean, grow up already!
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Heh, Icky Vicky... I love it!

I am starting to dislike her more and more. Bob is so right that she is pulling the strings on that team. They were totally up to no good last week! Heba bothers me less as vicky is starting more trouble.

Go black team!
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    yeah Phil needed to go home. Physically he was giving his all but his heart wasnt in it after Amy was voted off.

I think the Blue team should be thrown under a bus...especially Heba :mad:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am so glad I am not the only one who does not like that trio on the blue team! It is not just Heba, but Vicky too! Ugh. I do agree that Phil needed to be home with his family, he just was not at the ranch anymore mentally. The blue team knew that would happpen too. Ugh, that blue team makes me so mad when I watch it!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Icky Vicky

Sounds like a garbage-pail kid card! She would make a great one!:grumble:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I agree with the bus idea for the blue team... they have such poor attitudes!!! Although Amy C. doesn't bother me. Heba, Vicky, and Brady ALL need to GO!!!!!

Vicky truly grosses me out... in EVERY WAY!!! :sick:

Heba is a brat!!! :sad:

And Brady is less than a man for not standing up to his two-timing wife!!! :grumble:

Those three... YUCK!!!