so who loves some facebook?

Options

Replies

• clneary
    clneary Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hello i am also a fb and a mfp addict......all day everyday and yes have on phone also.......gotta love it
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Guilty.
    I have restricted myself from posting weight / workout related stuff on FB. Those are friends/ colleagues etc that probably don't really care if I had a bad weigh day. :wink:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    another addicted here
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    To facebook? I live on facebook. Seriously. It and MFP are up ALL the time that my computer is on.

Same here... and if not on the PC then on my crackberry.. I sooo need a life, lol!
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    me too! :bigsmile:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Face what??????
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I do. Look below.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Addicted to FB and MFP!
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    live on it
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    mfp needs a chat it would be nice
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I go through phases where I get a bit addicted but other times I don't log on for weeks. It's getting boring now, the sun is out so my thoughts are on the adventures outdoors! However, I admit to being a bit addicted to mfp now. I blame all of you! :P
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    ive gotten better i do still log on daily but i'm on mfp pretty much 16 hours out of the day lol
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    ive gotten better i do still log on daily but i'm on mfp pretty much 16 hours out of the day lol
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    u FB *kitten* u.....
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I log on to Facebook everyday but this site has become my new Facebook in a way. I get more support and comments here :P

I feel the same way. I actually log on here before facebook!

Agreed! I USED to just *loooooove* Facebook and I still log in, just not everyday. And when I do log in, I'm definitely not on as long as I used be! Absolutely MUCH more addicted to MFP.

I just ran my first half marathon and I definitely got more pre-race well wishes & good lucks and then even more congrats & kudos here than I did on FB....AND, the majority of the well wishes and congrats I got on FB were from my MFP buddies :-) It's so much easier and more fun when you have the right support network, when you have people who genuinely want to see you succeed and are happy about your accomplishments.

It's for that same reason that I add my gym buddies and class instructors to FB.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    FB has sort of lost its fun as it seems to be the same old S*** all the time so I am on a break from it till I get bored
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    Really, who doesn't love facebook. I'm on there all day, wellnot all day.
  • tcsteeves
    tcsteeves Posts: 59
    Options
    I log on to Facebook everyday but this site has become my new Facebook in a way. I get more support and comments here :P

It's the exact same thing with me. People don't really leave me comments on FB anymore but they do on here.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I'm also addicted to both Facebook & MFP!!!! :ohwell: :bigsmile:
    same here lol

Guilty here as well! Dang phone makes it to easy to log into both several times a day!
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am a FB *kitten* and even play a couple of those silly (but addictive) games on there....... :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: