Back again...

Options
... was here awhile ago... now I am back.

Very deep in depression, and my health isn't all that great. Not looking for pity, just truly desiring to get myself back. I had done it before... I know I did... I felt so good too. I went from 310 lbs. to 174.

That was a little low for my height, but I am now looking to level out at 180.

I hope I can do it... I really do. I hate feeling like this...

Replies

• rickwalker
    Options
    ... was here awhile ago... now I am back.

Very deep in depression, and my health isn't all that great. Not looking for pity, just truly desiring to get myself back. I had done it before... I know I did... I felt so good too. I went from 310 lbs. to 174.

That was a little low for my height, but I am now looking to level out at 180.

I hope I can do it... I really do. I hate feeling like this...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!

And you CAN do it!! Trust me, I know it's VERY possible!!!

Hang in there! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time. Remember one bad day doesn't have to be the end of your lifestyle change. Keep your eye on the prize and eventually you'll get there. Stay with this site and you'll get the support you need:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You've made the first step to feeling better and with the support from everyone here I'm confident you CAN do it! Take it a day at a time and you can get back to where you want.

Welcome and hope to see you on the boards- just shout out if you need a little support :flowerforyou:

Anne
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Take is one step at a time. Day by day. If you fall off the wagon, get up and start again. Tomorrow is always a new day.
    Positive thoughts and you will do great with your lifestyle change.
    Best of luck to you.
    -icandoit
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    We all want you to succeed. I know it is easy to get down on ourselves, luckily it usually passes. There are terrific people here that you can talk to day or night and they care about your feelings.

If you can find a few posts here that you relate to, visit them often and get support from them. Pick a couple friendly folks and ask them to be your "friend" here on myfitnesspal. Then you can send them private messages if you need to. If nothing else, come on and read as much as you can. We are all in this together.

cm :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you back my friend:heart:
  • rickwalker
    Options
    Thank you for all of your wonderful words! It's good to know that the power to change what IS, is always in my hands. Thank you so much!