The new girl

Options
Hey everyone :)
just joined today as i've finally decided that things have to change
I have a LOT of weight to lose but i know i can do it (maybe lol)
Dont have a lot of support here as i dont see my family much and have very few friends :( Although i do have 3 beautiful children who are my world :)
Anyway just thought i would pop my head in and say hi and wish you all good luck on reaching your goals

Replies

• Puggled
    Puggled Posts: 26
    Options
    Good luck and keep positive. The starts hard but I think once you're into your groove you'll be on the way to your goal.

Take car
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family. I hope you enjoy your stay :flowerforyou: Just be activate daily, make new friends - you're goin' to have a blast...Best wishes on your journey :smile:
  • tinytotnot
    tinytotnot Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good luck Kaluja77, I joined yesterday and the support so far has been amazing, you'll definitley get all teh support you need on here :smile:
  • beccafertig
    beccafertig Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :)
    just joined today as i've finally decided that things have to change
    I have a LOT of weight to lose but i know i can do it (maybe lol)
    Dont have a lot of support here as i dont see my family much and have very few friends :( Although i do have 3 beautiful children who are my world :)
    Anyway just thought i would pop my head in and say hi and wish you all good luck on reaching your goals

Welcome!!! There are lots of us out there that have 100+ pounds to lose. I'm shooting for 140 pounds.
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I have just joined recently as well and it is a fantastic site. Everyone is SO supportive and we are all here to help one another get to our goals. Good luck on your goals!! :flowerforyou:
  • Capital_Q
    Capital_Q Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome, kaluja77!! You are certainly not alone in this journey here on MFP! Keep track of everything you eat, and get moving, wether it is walking, aerobics, Wii Fitness, Fitness DVDs, doesn't matter - just move!!! Again welcome aboard! YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    We're here for you! Stay positive! Make sure you add a lot of friends for motivation because we all need it!

Look for "12 Wks till Summer Challenge - 9 wks to go" in the message boards. It might help with motivation!! Good luck on your journey!
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here since the start of the year and I am 13lbs lighter thanks to MFP! Still a loooong way to go and have managed to prove everyone wrong that doubted me not being successful and sticking to my word about losing weight! You will have plenty of support here! Feel free to add me as a friend on here, and anyone else reading this feel free to add me too!