Slim in 6 and P90/P90X users...

Options
This may be an odd question, but how much room do you need to do these workouts? I live in an apartment, and while it's not tiny, I don't have a TON of room to be running and jumping around. LOL :)

Replies

• beccafertig
    beccafertig Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This may be an odd question, but how much room do you need to do these workouts? I live in an apartment, and while it's not tiny, I don't have a TON of room to be running and jumping around. LOL :)

Slim in 6 doesn't require much space at all! You'll be good to go!
  • gunnarpalm
    gunnarpalm Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I do both P90X and Insanity in hotel rooms without any problem..Sometimes I have to move a desk or chairs to make the space work but I can do them without any problems..Good luck they work..
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    We started off in a tiny space and made it work for P90X. Check out some of the you tube videos of people who have done it in teenie tiny spaces. Where there is a will, there is a way! :smile: Good luck!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    I completed P90X while living in an apartment also. I think for any workout program you just have to use the room you have to the best of your ability.
  • Shawna_831
    Shawna_831 Posts: 316
    Options
    P90X only requires about 6ft x 6ft off room. I do it in my bedroom with my kids taking up space.
  • kjosey1
    kjosey1 Posts: 36
    Options
    I live in an apartment, and I'm able to do P90x and Turbo Fire in my living room without a problem. I just slide the coffee table over to give myself a little room. For most of the moves, you should be fine with limited space. P90x is a really good workout program. The 1st week was extremely difficult for me, but if you hang in there, you'll definitely see the results. You can also tailer it to your fitness level. I just bought turbo fire which is also sold through beach body. I really like it as well. Good luck! Hope this helps.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Power 90 is the same way - doesn't take more than 6' x 6' of space. You could probably even do it in less space than that - say 4x6. Good luck!