New to MFP

Options
Good morning! I am new the MFP, and look forward to learning more about health and fitness. I also
want to become a better runner. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Replies

• oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've been here for about a month and it's amazing. You will make friends that will motivate you and support you alon your journey. The funny thing is that you don't even know these people, but they bacome a big part of your life. Good luck on your fitness journey.
  • naolson
    naolson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have some of the same goals as I do! I want to loose weight, but know that eating healthier and loosing a few lbs will ultimately help me pick up my running speed! I love to run and do 2 half marathons a year and will be diong my second full marathon this year. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can help motivate eachother! :)
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome aboard.You will find lots of support.Feel free to add me as a friend.Good luck!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You will make friends that will motivate you and support you alon your journey. The funny thing is that you don't even know these people, but they bacome a big part of your life.

Good morning.....Welcome to MFP!! It truely is a great place to be!!
    I am trying to start running myself (if my knee would only cooperate! lol)
    Feel free to add me as a freind so we can motivate each other =)

Have a great day!!:flowerforyou: