HELP!! Beach to Bay in Corpus Christi

Options
YIKES! Ok, so I recently joined a Beach to Bay team and the leg I'm running is 4.2 miles (shorter than most of the others). Anyways, I am only ok with running half of a mile non-stop. I started the C25K running program this week and it has helped but I don't know that I'll be ready by the time May 21st rolls around (6 weeks away). MOTIVATION and tips will help!!!

I thought about skipping days on the program and advancing myself and just kinda kicking it up a notch to build my endurance...MIND over body, right? I know I can do it and I WILL do it! But any advice will help.

:happy:

Replies

• RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I love Corpus Christi - I used to help with the youth group at Most Precious Blood. Miss it!
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    I think if you are doing the C25K program you should be ready in time and make sure that you are able to make every workout count whether you skip a day or not. You can push yourself to really cover some ground and still be doing the C25K. Good luck fellow Texan.
  • amyilene03
    amyilene03 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the vote of confidence! I will definitely work on covering ground. I always lose track of how many times I've run around the track, so I can count my miles. I'll have to figure out a method!