chevy impala

lawdhelpme2
lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
Anyone with a Chevy Impala?

Replies

• Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    I had a 2002 Impala, bought it almost new. Just this year got a new car. Loved the Impala, great car. Seriously considered another one but ended up getting a Honda.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    I had a Malibu and I will never again buy a Chevy!!! This car died at 130,000 miles with a six cylindar engine!
  • No but I want one desperately:) A 67-69 black impala!
  • angel2296
    angel2296 Posts: 31 Member
    I have a 2010 Impala and had a 2004 Impala before that.......I LOVE it!! What do you wanna know?
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    My dear old '87 Celebrity ran to 300,000 mi, and probably would still be running today if it hadn't been stripped for parts when left over the weekend in a sketchy part of Louisville. (I donated it to some international students, they went out of town for a soccer tournament, and poor Betsy the Chevy fell prey to some unsavory characters.) I've heard good things about Impalas...love me some Chevys!
  • lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Friend is trying to buy an 2008 chevy impala and wanted to know if it would be worth it. Have you had many problems?
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    No but I want one desperately:) A 67-69 black impala!

me too... I want the model that comes with the Winchester boys! :love:
  • No but I want one desperately:) A 67-69 black impala!

Lol yes! I wouldn't even care which one came with the car;) they are both beautiful looking men!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    No but I want one desperately:) A 67-69 black impala!

Hahaha, that was my first thought when I saw this thread.
  • angel2296
    angel2296 Posts: 31 Member
    We did not have many problems.....wishing we had kept the '04 too!! I say "Go for it!"
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    They are great on gas, I was getting about 42 miles per gal with my '02 Impala.
This discussion has been closed.