Calling all big boobed runners!

Options
2»

Replies

• hjg4hope
    hjg4hope Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Do a google search for Enell Sports Bra. Follow the fit guide tips or you might order a size too large. They have been on Oprah's favorites and used on the biggest loser. I paid $64 for one but found a site that had free shipping and a free tshirt. You will love this and for girls with this issue it is more vital than a good pair of running shoes!!
  • crystal10584
    Options
    bump
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Enell sizes seem a little small. I am only a 32G and too big for them.

I love shock absorbers. The are great looking too. Been doing C25K and had no trouble running with them.

They have a new one called D+ Max Sports. The shoulder straps are really nicely padded, it gives wonderful support and if you are brave enough could be worn without a t-shirt over the top.
  • MrsBubba
    MrsBubba Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I buy my sports bras from Intimacy in Atlanta. They have stores all over the country in major cities. I wear a 34G (5xD) and absolutely love the Freya Active sports bra. I run between 20-35 miles a week and am working to run a few more. I've lost 40 pounds so I used to be a 36 H (6xD) and ran in Freya Active bra. It may not stop ALL the bounce but it makes running possible. Don't get anything that squishes you because that damages your breast tissue and is harmful. Good luck in your career choices, you will run 3 miles in no time!
  • ina1975
    ina1975 Posts: 20
    Options
    bump
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Is your Freya one the underwired one?

Nothing moves with that bra. I don't use mine much because it doesn't work well with wearing a chest strap for my heart monitor. It does the job very well though.
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    Thanks you guys r awesome...i will check out some of those sites! Some of them seem a little pricey I might wait till i lose a little more so that I dont spend $70 on a bra i might not fit soon.
  • deuce3Degotrip
    Options
    May sound too simple... but I run abt 2 miles a day and I get my bras from Target. I'm a fan of the mesh shapers because they conform to your body while still having air to breath. Also, the Compression bras really hold into place and don't slide all over the place. 38DD

I also suggests this because they're like $15 and I don't like making huge investments (like $60) for things I prayerfully won't be wearing very long. One of my bras is already getting too big and I'm looking to buy a size down. Don't feel so bad since it was only $15.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant Ultimate Sport Bra :) Admittedly I'm not much of a runner but they work for me jogging in place or jumping jacks. (And I am a similar size to you)