Hello there!

Options
I found this place from a friend of mine on Facebook and he is doing great. I clicked on this site and it is awesome. I love the support and motivation I see here.

7 years ago I lost 57 lbs doing Atkins and felt great. Although this may have worked before it isn't working now. Maybe because I am older or maybe because I just plain haven't been exercising like before. Either way I have to get back to feeling better for me! I am so tired of feeling like an old lady with so many aches and pains. I want to feel great again! This is the year I do this once and for all. Not messing around with this anymore. :)

Replies

• austxdreamin
    Options
    Welcome!!! I joined last week and am addicted now! I love it and all the support and info you can find on here!!! Good for you for taking this step to feel great again!!!
  • mommy3x
    mommy3x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a wonderful place, lots of support and great ideas for weight loss (and all around healthier life). Good luck!!
  • elifefull
    elifefull Posts: 46
    Options
    Hey Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also addicted, I have been on it a couple of weeks and I just love it, its a great community.
  • rosssport
    rosssport Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Kim, it's great to see you here. I have been logging my food intake for 2 weeks on here and lost big this week. It really helps to see what you are eating and the value of it in writing. We will have to come up with some good buckskinning recipies for next month, I plan on spending more time out at the site this year with my family.