Jillian Michaels Recommendations?

Options
I bought 30 Day Shred and did my first day of Level 1 today and really liked it. Challenging but not insane. I'm interested in ordering a few more of her DVDs but looking at Amazon the reviews seem to be all over the place so any personal recommendations here from people who already have and like 30 Day Shred and have some of her others? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have
    30 day shred
    no more trouble zones
    banish fat boost metabolism
    6wk 6pk
    yoga meltdown

i like them all :)
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have her Yoga Meltdown, which I really like. I also have No More Trouble Zones...which is a good workout. To me it's like a glorified 30 Day Shred. I really like that one too though. Lastly I have 6 Week 6 Pack...I haven't done it yet but I have heard good things about it.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i loved her latest dvd, ripped in 30!!
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    Totally gonna buy Yoga Meltdown! It's only $6.88 on Amazon.ca, that's so cheap!
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    6 week 6 pack, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No more trouble zones, shred it with weights isn't bad, and yoga meltdown.
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i loved her latest dvd, ripped in 30!!

COMPLETELY AGREE!!! LOVE IT! Soooo much better than 30DS. That one got a little too boring for me. I definitely look forward to doing Ripped in 30 every day! It's been GREAT so far!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I love her yoga meltdown but can't find it at the moment. The only dvd I haven't loved of hers was the Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism - really only cause it was freaking hard!!!! I let a friend borrow it but am thinking of getting it back to see what I'd think of it now.

I'm interested in her 6 week 6 pack and the ripped in 30.
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have
    30 day shred
    no more trouble zones
    banish fat boost metabolism
    6wk 6pk
    yoga meltdown

i like them all :)

I have all of these except: no more trouble zones

I also have a couple biggest loser dvds: last chance workout and cardio max
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Options
    I love her kettlebell workout, Shred It with Weights. Even just using 3-10 lb hand weights does wonders! I would love to try some of her other DVD's now as well.
  • mariasfitness
    Options
    Jackie Warner has a couple of great workout DVD's as well. I love them all! I picked them up at Target for $.9.99 ea
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I did all of the 30 day shred and now I am on her new one, Ripped and 30 and I LOVE IT!
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to look into these :) I only have the 30DS.
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I bought the 30 day shred and then changed my cable service over to comcast a week later...found out there have excerise on demand..in the sports section....there is a bunch of JM work outs on there...not sure if you have cable but if you do this might be helpful and less costly...good luck:)
  • jrbb0309
    jrbb0309 Posts: 55
    Options
    I bought the 30 day shred and then changed my cable service over to comcast a week later...found out there have excerise on demand..in the sports section....there is a bunch of JM work outs on there...not sure if you have cable but if you do this might be helpful and less costly...good luck:)

Thanks for the tip. Hopefully this will help others but I'm in Toronto, Canada and I'm pretty sure we don't have anything like that with my cable service.
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. Hopefully this will help others but I'm in Toronto, Canada and I'm pretty sure we don't have anything like that with my cable service.

Hmmm now I'm curious to know if maybe Rogers on Demand has anything like that... I'll have to check tonight!
  • jrbb0309
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I was cancelling some books which I ordered over a month ago with my birthday money (I kept getting notices saying they'd be shipped soon and then nada, even though they were supposedly in stock when I ordered) so I cancelled and ordered

Yoga Meltdown
    Ripped in 30
    6 week 6 Pack
  • jrbb0309
    Options

Hmmm now I'm curious to know if maybe Rogers on Demand has anything like that... I'll have to check tonight!

I have Rogers on Demand as well and I just looked but I don't see anything - please let me know if you find out differently. That would be great if we *did* have something similar available.