Yummy Mi0-Liquid Water Enhancer

Options
Hey MFP I just wanted to give you a heads up on this new zero calorie drink. You might have seen the commericals for it. It's in a cute little gray bottle. It's a little expensive ($3.99 per bottle) but I found a coupon for $1.00 off. I decided to try it after seeing the commerical. I bought the fruit punch squeezed a little in a bottle water and I LOVED IT!!! The one bottle can enhance up to 24 bottles of water so remember a little goes a long way. They have alot of different flavors too. So the next time you go grocery shopping check it out.

Replies

• blondie1238
    blondie1238 Posts: 182
    Options
    Funny you just mentioned this, my dear! My husband just bought some of this stuff yesterday, as he's trying to cut back his diet soda intake! He hasn't tried it yet, but I'm going to today before he brings it to work with him! I'm very interested how one little bottle supposedly packs so much flavor, but I've heard a lot of rave about it :happy:
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I wondered about that, too! Good to know and thanks so much for the info!
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    I agree! I tried the fruit punch flavor and it's helping me drink lots more water for my diet! I absolutely love it!
  • ajstrs
    ajstrs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love it too! And it doesn't take much to flavor a bottle, one squeeze is plenty. I was struggling to get all my water in now, but I'm using the MiO Berry Pomegranate or the Sweet Tea. No problem!
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    yeah, that stuff is STRONG! the label says 1 "squeeze" is intended to flavor an 8-oz glass, but i use that much for a 1-liter bottle, and still get plenty of flavor. i plan to buy more of the flavors on my next grocery trip (i tried the peach tea one first). the stuff IS a bit expensive, but at the rate i'm using it, each little bottle should last me a little over a month. was definitely a great buy!
  • butterfly_lvr
    Options
    my first purchase was the peach mango and I am hooked; I am drinking much more water now. I will be shopping again this weekend and guaranteed I will be getting a couple more flavors to add :-) if it ever goes on sale, lookout :-)
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i got a full sized sample for free and i love it had it for a month still and still havent ran out and it def givves a change to water its nice but i still love my plain water too
  • elifefull
    elifefull Posts: 46
    Options
    Sounds good, but does it have alot of sugar in it?
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    bought it yesterday, tried it, now Im in love with it lol
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I saw it and I'm waiting for it to go on sale to try it! Did you find your coupon online?
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Its calorie free & sugar free. Only "bad" thing is the food dye
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i am drinking the mango peach right now lol......it is yummy :smile:
  • GJSaguaro
    GJSaguaro Posts: 19
    Options
    I enjoy it, but keep in mind that it still has splenda and acesulfame potassium in it.
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I bought the peach tea, I love it, will buy more when this one runs out, and yes it helps when you get sick of plain water, makes water fun!
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my free sample in the mail. Hopefully, they send me a yummy flavor! I'm a big crystal light fan but we go through it fast at our house. If I can get 24 bottles out of this, then the $3,99 is so worth it!
  • cupfanncbms
    cupfanncbms Posts: 101
    Options
    I am a couponer, and I have tons of the coupons for this. I saw it at Wal Mart for 2.97 just before the coupon came out, so I wanted to stock up. I'll be going later today to get some. I'm glad to hear it's good since I have all these coupons. haha
  • heatherlindsays
    heatherlindsays Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was curious about this stuff too. I keep seeing it, but haven't tried it yet. I saw it yesterday when I was shopping and didn't get because I was worried I wouldn't like it after paying $4 for it.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Mio is my newest love!!! The berry pomegranate is my favorite, followed by the fruit punch. It's normally 3.99, but it was on special yesterday for 3.49. There was some manufacturer's promo at the store where I bought it, and I had the $1.00 coupon. Final price: $.49. But it's totally worth the 3.99! I love crystal light too, but Mio blows it away IMO.
  • MsWright28
    Options
    Zero sugar!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have the fruit punch and LOVE it! I have a couple $1.00 off coupons so will be getting some more when I got back to the store. :)