Low-calorie snacks for the cinema?

Options
I'm going to the cinema with my boy friend tonight, I've still got about 900 cals left (a little more I think actually) what could I eat sweet-wise at the cinema tonight? I already know marshmellows..

Replies

• helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I would get a small popcorn (no idea how many calories though! sorry).x
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Bring your own in your purse
  • anzura
    anzura Posts: 171
    Options
    I'm going to the cinema with my boy friend tonight, I've still got about 900 cals left (a little more I think actually) what could I eat sweet-wise at the cinema tonight? I already know marshmellows..

I make my own popcorn and smuggle it in. I bring my own water too.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Yogurt covered raisins
    You could sneak in some kettle corn
    Red Vines
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Grab some sunflower seeds or non-salted peanutes... or you could pop your own popcorn and bring it... or ask for popcorn with no butter
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I take a snack-pack of Butterkist and a bottle of water. With 900 cals though you have a lot of options.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    bring in a few prestle rods and a wedge of laughing cow cheese.
  • Clipickett
    Clipickett Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What about red licorice? or Black or whichever flavor you prefer.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Pop some low fat/fat free kettle corn and take it in..I always bring my own snacks and water. Just don't get caught by the snack police! LOL
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    i fricken love movie theater popcorn. its like the top reason why i like to go to the movies...which is why i havent gone in a long time because i just cant resist the smell..with extra butter. o sweet jesus its soooooo good.
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to eat whilst watching a movie..?
  • Lex401
    Lex401 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    id get a small plain pop corn or twizlers um a bag of hard candy lemon heads are good
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Pop some low fat/fat free kettle corn and take it in..I always bring my own snacks and water. Just don't get caught by the snack police! LOL

LOL X
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I went to a movie last week and brought my own 100 cal bag of popcorn, water (w/ crystal light) & cut up kiwi w/ fork. :drinker:
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    I carry big purses, so when I go to the movies I usually smuggle in my bottle of water and some fruit or some raw almonds or even a zip lock bag of plain pop corn :)
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Strawberry Twizzlers are a fat-free option! Only 50 calories per Twizzler, so with 900 calories left, you could eat an entire bag! lol
  • tina15
    tina15 Posts: 23
    Options
    The 100 cal popcorn bags fit nice in your purse!! Just pop and go :) Have fun.
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    WOW.. guys.. I didn't realize so many people smuggle snacks in the the theater. Next time, I won't feel so guilty :laugh:

These are some great ideas.
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW.. guys.. I didn't realize so many people smuggle snacks in the the theater. Next time, I won't feel so guilty :laugh:

These are some great ideas.

Same here! I always felt awful when my mom made me do this!!
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to eat whilst watching a movie..?

Hmmm... Sadly, I've never thought of this. You are a GENIUS! Why DO we have to eat?