Zumba on Kinect!

Options
My MIL gave me a free copy of Zumba for the Kinect and i tried it for the first time today. I've never taken a Zumba class, so this was my first experience with Zumba and it's SO much fun! I've never sweat so much in my life, and the 20 minute session flew by. I think I'll do another session later on just because it was so fun. :)

100% recommend you gals & guys pick it up if you have a Kinect! :D

Replies

• danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba for Kinect!
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    I've heard mixed reviews on it so I have not bought it yet but I really want to. On amazon.com I've read through the reviews and alot of people are saying that the menus are hard to understand and that the program doesn't recognize your movements very well. I'd love to hear some other people's reviews from her on MFP.

I love Zumba, I've been taking it for about a month in a class environment twice a week but would love to do it at home too. It is so much fun and I so look forward to my zumba days.
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've heard mixed reviews on it so I have not bought it yet but I really want to. On amazon.com I've read through the reviews and alot of people are saying that the menus are hard to understand and that the program doesn't recognize your movements very well. I'd love to hear some other people's reviews from her on MFP.

I love Zumba, I've been taking it for about a month in a class environment twice a week but would love to do it at home too. It is so much fun and I so look forward to my zumba days.

I also read the reviews on Amazon and was expecting difficulty with the menus, but it's really easy to navigate so I've no idea what those people were talking about. You don't get penalized for not doing the movement correctly so there's no worries if you don't do it correctly. :)
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE zumba for kinect!!!!! Its SO much fun and such a great workout!
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    bought it today, should have it on saturday, I'm so excited to get it!!!
  • tracywba
    tracywba Posts: 21
    Options
    I don't have the Kinect, but I have bought it for the Wii, hopefully it will be here tomorrow