My first week

Options
Hi All!

My name is Sonia and I am 27 years old with 2 kids. I have just done my first week on my fitness pal. I recently quite WW a while back due to money issues (I lost a bunch of weight-I started at 211 and left at 145). I have found that this is almost the same and it's free.

I am excited to keep going. I lost 2.8 pounds this week, which is always motivating! :)

I am newbie here but you all sound like a great community.

Replies

• jesstorres78
    Options
    that's great! Welcome. this IS a great community in deed. GOOD LUCK.
  • JaneOAnderson
    JaneOAnderson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I belonged to Weight Watchers for awhile and lost a bunch of weight, but found the maintainance "program" was lame, so I gained back a lot of the weight. I suppose they can't make any money off you after that, so they aren't terribly motivated. Or maybe it was my leader. Anyway, I like this better than WW in person or online. Don't know why, maybe 'cause it's free!
    Glad you joined, hope all goes very well for you.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    a wise man once said, "duh, winning!":laugh:

Seriously, great job! Welcome to MFP!
  • ladycasper
    ladycasper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. :)

First I'd like to say great job!! Losing weight is hard. You must feel great. Way to go girl!!!

My name is Christina and I 'm 32 with one 14 year old boy. When I started with my fitness pal back in May 2010 I was 155. The lowest I have gotten is 127 but with my favourite exercise being walking outside and with winter still here I have found some of those pounds I lost. :) So I'm up to 133 right now, but summer is on its way I'm sure I will lose those pounds again.

Well Welcome and hope to talk to you soon
    Christina
  • rosy24dr
    rosy24dr Posts: 4
    Options
    Hola sonia!

You hispanic? if so from where? I'm new as well :smile:
  • Soniagirlc
    Soniagirlc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love how everyone responds soo fast, love it! I am trying to put a before picture up to my profile (when I was 211) but I am having trouble. I am curring 163, but my lowest being 145.

A little more about me, I am Mexican and I live in Southern California. I will be graduating in December from a University. :) I have a boyfriend that I have been dating for about 9 months (after being married for 7 years).

Thank you all for your responses!