Good quote..

Options
Now, I'm not sure if this is EXACT, but someone had a quote up at a diary site I use, that was something like,

"If you keep doing the same things, you'll get the same results."

That was pretty much one of the big things that got me thinking that I needed to CHANGE and put effort in to this!

I see every *new* diet commercial, new weight loss pill, new detox plan and I can honestly say now with conviction, that NONE of that works (for long anyway!) it's hard work, and dedication and a change in lifestyle.

Keep at it every body!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Now, I'm not sure if this is EXACT, but someone had a quote up at a diary site I use, that was something like,

"If you keep doing the same things, you'll get the same results."

That was pretty much one of the big things that got me thinking that I needed to CHANGE and put effort in to this!

I see every *new* diet commercial, new weight loss pill, new detox plan and I can honestly say now with conviction, that NONE of that works (for long anyway!) it's hard work, and dedication and a change in lifestyle.

Keep at it every body!! :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Nice:flowerforyou:
  • suevittorioso
    Options
    :wink: it's actually part of the "definition" of insanity! Something like doing the same things and expecting different results! :laugh:
  • wollstonecraft
    Options
    My Favorite Quote:

NOTHING tastes as good as being thin feels.
  • jraysherr
    Options
    How about this one...I'm sure where it came from exactly.....Maybe I just made it up? It goes like this....."You see lot's of old guys and lots of fat guy's, but not so many fat old guys".
    Jraysherr
  • GinaB30
    Options
    LOL Those are great =o)
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    "every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around"

i like it. cause even when you slip up you should know... it's never to late to pick yourself up again. and again.

also,

"if you're going through hell, keep going"

meaning... you'll get through it. and you'll be better for it.

i have a ton. i love quotes.
  • wollstonecraft
    Options
    I LOVE quotes too, keep them coming!!!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't.
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    stagnant water stinks

:laugh:
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    sorry that shot off really fast. that's one of my favorite quotes, it keeps me moving, changing, evolving.
  • GinaB30
    Options
    :laugh:
    LOL

Keep 'em coming!