My name is Gabe and im addicted to food.

Options
GGut
GGut Posts: 94 Member
Hello, my name is gabe and im addicted to food. Im new to the site so I thought I might start here. Im 22 years old and I just graduated from embry riddle aeronautical university. That's where I put on all this extra weight. Anyway, I work for an ambulance company outside of philly and im always on the go. Its hard to eat healthy pulling 13+ hour shifts in a truck. No excuses though... play like a champion. Haha. I look forward to shedding some weight and meeting people with the same goals. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• jill5280
    jill5280 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello Gabe! I think that you have come to the right place for that particular goal sharing. It is what we are all about. Best of luck.
  • jlcampbell2008
    Options
    Hello Gabe,

Good luck to you! I wish you the best.

I totally understand about on the go, I used to dispatch Fire/EMS and police and I know that there are days where you can never stop to eat something at all and if you do it's usually not good for you.

If you are interested, I have a way to get you in contact with a fantastic line of sports products that have on the go power bars that are really good for you! They also have weight loss stuff. Best of all it's 100% natural AND at wholesale prices

Just let me know!

Jenn
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I used to date 2 different guys who went to ERAU in Daytona...fun times. I love food and I am still finding that I get to eat great stuff as long as I pay attention to portions :) You can add me if you'd like!
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and need to loose a LOT of weight. Several medical problems have occured because of my extreme weight and I am scared of becoming a diabetic since it runs in my family. I am trying to brave this weight loss and could use some support in my endeavor. I am a mother of 4 (three still at home) and a wife of an overweight husband in denial. One of my children is also overweight and in denial. If I had a magic wand I would make all of this excess weight (on all of us) disappear!
  • Capfau
    Capfau Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    My name is Carol and I am addicted to food too!! 51 years old and the weight has been creeping on since my 20's I need to lose about 35 lbs. I start a "diet" every morning but never follow through. Hopefully, as of today - I WILL SEE IT THROUGH!!
  • nienie21
    nienie21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Gabe!
    This site is amazing and so easy to use.
    Gooood luck =)
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    HI GABE!! You've come to the right place! All the help you need is right here! Good luck! Do you have a plan for your weightloss success
  • BellaBaba
    Options
    Hi, I'm Baba,
    Had a lot of trauma...so I packed on the pounds...Food became my friend! And now I love to cook...but spouse does most of the time...I love land of lakes butter and wine in everything!!! Hope to do better! Have heart disease...while I would love to see Jesus, I would like to see one Grandchild come here on earth first...Love this site already! Have a great day!
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Gabe... I too love to eat, who doesn't!? Good luck with your journey!

Awesome that you graduated from Riddle. My husband went there too and loved it.
  • GGut
    GGut Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! As far as my goals go I need to loose about 30 lbs. I do strength training regularly. But I need to do more cardio. I guess ill just start by adding a jog into workout and by watching and recording what kinda crap goes into my mouth.

P.s. it weird to meet people that have heard of embry riddle. Everyones always like embry wha?

Thanks again for the welcome and good luck to all the other mewboes and veterans as well